- A. Tomas (with M. Jaworski, J. Pisz, M. Pisz, P. Wroniecki), Remote sensing techniques in the study of civil settlement near Novae (Moesia inferior), XXII Limes Congress, Ruse, Bulgaria – 2013.
- A. Tomas (with M. Jaworski, J. Pisz, M. Pisz, P. Wroniecki, S. Rzeźnik) Remote Sensing Techniques in the Study of Civil Settlement Near Novae (Moesia Inferior), in: Archaeological Prospection. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Archaeological Prospection, Vienna, May 29th – June 2nd 2013, 52-53 + poster
- A. Tomas, Canabae Novae (Moesia inferior). The results of recent investigations, in: XXIII. Limes Congress Ingolstadt, Germany, 12-23 September, 2015
- A. Tomas, M. Lemke, The Mithraeum at Novae Revisited (poster)
- A. Tomas, Tracing Civilian Settlement in the Surroundings of Novae (Lower Moesia). Sources, Investigations, Results, International Colloquium Troesmis – A changing landscape. Romans and the Others in the Lower Danube Region in the first century BC – third century AD, Museum of History and Archaeology of the “Gavrilă Simion” Eco-Museum Research Institute Tulcea, Romania, 7-11th October 2015.
- A. Tomas, On the way to reconstruction of the civilian settlement near Novae (Moesia inferior). Epigraphic evidence, 3rd International Conference on the Roman Danubian Provinces. Society and Economy, Vienna, 11-14 November 201